If you need more traffic on your website, join this practical workshop from Digital Marketing expert Alexis van Dam and make sure your (potential) clients find you online. Furthermore, you will learn how you as an entrepreneur can get a € 1.000 subsidy when you decide to invest in your companies digital marketing.
Whether you are in retail, production or professional services, digital is the way to go. Digitalisation offers enormous opportunities to entrepreneurs, it can increase your revenue and decrease your costs, but the fact is that it is really hard to capture the opportunities when digitalisation is not your core business.
Therefore, Economie071 supports SME’s in the Leiden region with workshops, coaching and subsidies. On July 4th, Small Business Connections NL and Economie071 host a Digital Marketing workshop that focusses on SEO. In other words, ranking better in Google to make sure clients can find you. Alexis van Dam, Digital Marketing expert, gives entrepreneurs insight in how Google ranking works and provides them with tips and tricks to improve their rankings immediately.
July 4th, PLNT (Langegracht 70, 2312 NV) Leiden, 17.00 – 20.00 uur
- 17.00h Doors open – light dinner is available
- 17.30h Kick-off – Small Business Connections NL
- 17.35h Laat digitalisering voor je werken – Dwayne van der Klugt (project manager)
Dwayne tells everything you need to know about ‘Laat digitalisering voor je werken’ and how Economie071 can support you with coaching or a € 1.000 subsidy.
- 17.45h ‘Let your website work for you’– Alexis van Dam (Digital Marketing expert and lecturer in Marketing & Sales at Hogeschool van Amsterdam). Clients search online for products and services. How can you come to their attention? It all starts with the search behaviour of your client. What words do they use when searching for your product or service? What do they value when making a buying decision? Alexis van Dam shows entrepreneurs how to use this and other information in order to make your website rank higher in Google.
- 18.45h Networking drinks
- 20.00h End of the program